Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Canada Dry analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Canada Dry SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Canada Dry to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Canada Dry is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Canada Dry SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Canada Dry competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Real Ginger Real taste, something good everyday; Just north of everyday
Ginger ale but with the dry taste
Canada Dry STP
From children to young, adults to all who prefer drinking soft drinks
Urban middle and upper middle class individuals
Northeastern and outdoors roots
SWOT Analysis of Canada Dry
Canada Dry Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Canada Dry:
1. It’s cool and uplifting taste 2. Canada Dry’s popularity as a mixer
3. Good advertising and marketing through TVCs and ads
4. Strong backing of parent company
Canada Dry Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Canada Dry SWOT Analysis:
1.The brand has unable to establish itself as a global brand 2. A large number of brands under the same name has tend to dilute the brand equity
Canada Dry Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Canada Dry SWOT Analysis:
1. The limited availability products which are successful can be launched into the new markets 2. In addition to existing brands some more Local-specific brands can be launched in the new markets
3. Focused advertising for increasing brand recall
Canada Dry Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Canada Dry are as mentioned:
1. Globally established well reputed soft drinks brands give a strong competition 2. Young consumers prefer mild beer over ginger ale
3. Changing global policies and customer preferences
Canada Dry Competition
Canada Dry Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Canada Dry:
1. Canfields 2.Vernors 3. Seagram’s
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Canada Dry. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute