Australian Agricultural Company SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Australian Agricultural Company analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Australian Agricultural Company SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Australian Agricultural Company to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Australian Agricultural Company is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Australian Agricultural Company SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Australian Agricultural Company competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Australian Agricultural Company SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
AAco. A world-leading provider of cattle, beef and agricultural products since 1824.
Innovators in Agribusiness
Australian Agricultural Company STP
Economies with high demand for Beef (mainly Asian)
A world-leading provider of cattle, beef and agricultural products of established in Australia.
SWOT Analysis of Australian Agricultural Company
Australian Agricultural Company Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Australian Agricultural Company:
1. Having been established in 1824, it is the oldest continuously operating company in Australia.
2. AACo is a world-leading provider of beef and agricultural products.
3. Developed operating systems using the world's best practices.
4. AACo owns and operates a strategic balance of properties, feedlots and farms comprising around 7.2 million hectares of land in Queensland and the Northern Territory. This equates to roughly 1.1% of Australia's land mass.
5. Company-wide accreditation through the LPAQA, EUCAS, NFAS, WQA and MSA quality assurance programs.
6. Established track record of environmentally sensitive land use, it is one of the first companies to employ our own field rangelands officer.
7. Vertically integrated and has a diversified agribusiness operations.
Australian Agricultural Company Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Australian Agricultural Company SWOT Analysis:
1. A huge amount of operating expenses involved.
2. Australian Agricultural Company reported a net loss which is a concern
3. Increased complexity and processes to meet the needs of the animal rights forums.
Australian Agricultural Company Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Australian Agricultural Company SWOT Analysis:
1. Increasing its operations into other countries.
2. Diversification into meat processing and trading of other cattle wouldn’t add up to huge capital expenses.
3. Adoption of more value-adding processes like the beef through the Branded Beef division of the company can be taken up to improve standards.
Australian Agricultural Company Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Australian Agricultural Company are as mentioned:
1. Works in the domain of cattle trading and beef processing activities. Outbreak of diseases or epidemic can seriously affect business. 2. AAC services beef customers in domestic and global markets, hence trade is very much dependent on regulations and policies of foreign economies.
Australian Agricultural Company Competition
Australian Agricultural Company Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Australian Agricultural Company:
1. S. Kidman & Co.
2. The Consolidated Pastoral Company
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Australian Agricultural Company. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute