Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Linde Group analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Linde Group SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Linde Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Linde Group is one of the leading brands in the industrial products and chemicals sector.
The table below lists the Linde Group SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Linde Group competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Fine & specialty chemicals, Base & petrochemicals, Pharma & biotech and Refining
Healthcare industry, energy requirements, gas products
Cost efficient sustainable solutions to customers
SWOT Analysis of Linde Group
Linde Group Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Linde Group:
1. Offers complete portfolio of industrial and specialty gases and applications to support chemical production processes
2. Focused on innovative solutions engineered to improve safety, enhance quality and reduce environmental impact
3. Experts in Inerting, purging & blanketing
4. Presence in water treatment sector
5. Over 60,000 employees form a huge workforce with expertise for the company
6. Through international collaboration and partnerships, it has its presence in 100 countries
Linde Group Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Linde Group SWOT Analysis:
1. The fluctuation in economic condition affects the industry
2. Production cost affected by the increasing cost of production of industrial gases
3. Growth of the business limited by raising debt
Linde Group Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Linde Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Innovations such as alternatives to carcinogenic solvents attracting customers by offering environment friendly solutions
2. To thrive on cost efficient modular and hardware footprints
3. Requirements to meet stringent energy targets by customers
4. Owners of largest helium facility
Linde Group Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Linde Group are as mentioned:
1. Increase inclination towards shale gas and by products
2. Threat of further decrease in production margin
3. High levels of sovereign debt worldwide, currency fluctuations
Linde Group Competition
Linde Group Competitors
Below are the top 4 competitors of Linde Group:
1. Air Liquide SA
2. Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
3. Airgas, Inc.
4. Praxair, Inc.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Linde Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute