Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of CA technologies analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In CA technologies SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like CA technologies to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. CA technologies is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector.
The table below lists the CA technologies SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top CA technologies competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Creates software which runs in different environment like mainframe, distributed, virtualized and cloud.
CA technologies STP
Industries use IT software and solution.
Provides the Information technology software which works on different environments.
SWOT Analysis of CA technologies
CA technologies Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of CA technologies:
1. One of the major providers of Information technology software, CA Technologies claims that its software is used by a majority of the Forbes Global 2000 companies 2. Strong Operating performance 3. Strong presence in job scheduling software market 4. Company has employee strength of over 13000
5. More focus on innovation and R&D. Company holds more than 400 patents worldwide and has more than 700 applications for patents in pipeline. 6. Has a global presence in over 45 countries
CA technologies Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the CA technologies SWOT Analysis:
1. Highly depended on Mature market 2. Dependence on third party operators
CA technologies Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in CA technologies SWOT Analysis:
1. Acquisition to support of cloud computing strategy 2.Emerging SaaS (software as a service) market
CA technologies Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of CA technologies are as mentioned:
1. Intense competitions in the sector 2. US economic slowdown 3. Technology changes and product defects
CA technologies Competition
CA technologies Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of CA technologies:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to CA technologies. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute