SIA Engineering Company SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of SIA Engineering Company analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SIA Engineering Company SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like SIA Engineering Company to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. SIA Engineering Company is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector.
The table below lists the SIA Engineering Company SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top SIA Engineering Company competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
SIA Engineering Company SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Aviation engineering services of the highest quality, at competitive prices
SIA Engineering Company STP
Maintenance , repair and overhaul services
High quality service at competitive prices
SWOT Analysis of SIA Engineering Company
SIA Engineering Company Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of SIA Engineering Company:
1. Provides services to more than 80 international airlines worldwide 2. Awarded the Best MRO by Reeds Exhibition and Asian Aviation magazine at Aviation Awards Asia and several other awards 3. JVs with OEMs and airlines in Singapore, Ireland, Taiwan, Indonesia and the Philippines increase the depth and breadth of the company's comprehensive service offerings 4. Technical know-how transfer due to JVs with majors like Rolls-Royce etc
5. Has approvals from 20+ countries’ aviation authorities to provide services to aircraft registered in US, Japan etc.
6. Asia’s second-largest aircraft maintenance company
7. Over 6000 employees form a part of the organization
SIA Engineering Company Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the SIA Engineering Company SWOT Analysis:
1. Dependence on Singapore airlines for majority of its revenues is a concern 2. Major airlines have their own services providers
SIA Engineering Company Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in SIA Engineering Company SWOT Analysis:
1. Increasing demand for international air travel and need for better maintenance services 2. Customer first proposition to be a key differentiator
3. Large companies enjoy economies of scale in purchasing.
SIA Engineering Company Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of SIA Engineering Company are as mentioned:
1.Economic downturn in Europe and US may be a setback 2.Dependent on business and leisure air travel and the size and age of aircraft fleets
SIA Engineering Company Competition
SIA Engineering Company Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of SIA Engineering Company:
1. TIMCO Aviation Services, Inc. 2. Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited 3. Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to SIA Engineering Company. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute