Louis Philippe SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Louis Philippe, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Louis Philippe is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector. The article below lists the Louis Philippe SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Louis Philippe looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Louis Philippe :
1. Synonymous with premium, international men’s fashion
2. Louis Philippe is a brand leader in formal and quasi-formal wear.
3. Louis Philippe garments are available at 100 stores, and at the exclusive LP stores
4. Designs are inspired by the latest global trends
5. Good advertising and brand visibility
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Louis Philippe SWOT Analysis:
1. Global penetration is limited as compared to a few other international brands
2. Presence of Indian and international brands offers more offering to customers therefore high brand switching
Read more about Louis Philippe
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Louis Philippe SWOT Analysis:
1. Louis Philippe recently made a foray into the footwear segment, offering more than 40 exciting designs
2. Global expansion would offer more opportunities
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Louis Philippe are as mentioned:
1. New brands coming in pose major threat due to competitive pricing. 2. Similar patterns and verity available at lesser price from other brands give the customers other options thus making the switching cost very less
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Louis Philippe SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Louis Philippe
|Louis Philippe Overview|
Madura Fashion & Lifestyle (Aditya Birla group)
Apparel and accessories
The upper crest
Symbolizes elegance, class, status, and a lifestyle that is distinctly majestic and opulent
|Louis Philippe STP|
Men who prefer luxury formal wear
Urban men upper class and upper middle class
For the style-conscious contemporary male.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Louis Philippe. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us