Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Louis Philippe analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Louis Philippe SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Louis Philippe to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Louis Philippe is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Louis Philippe SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Louis Philippe SWOT Analysis:
For Louis Philippe, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Louis Philippe Strengths
The strengths of Louis Philippe looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Louis Philippe :
1. Synonymous with premium, international men’s fashion 2. Louis Philippe is a brand leader in formal and quasi-formal wear.
3. Louis Philippe garments are available at 100 stores, and at the exclusive LP stores 4. Designs are inspired by the latest global trends 5. Good advertising and brand visibility
Louis Philippe Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Louis Philippe SWOT Analysis:
1. Global penetration is limited as compared to a few other international brands
2. Presence of Indian and international brands offers more offering to customers therefore high brand switching
Louis Philippe Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Louis Philippe SWOT Analysis:
1. Louis Philippe recently made a foray into the footwear segment, offering more than 40 exciting designs 2. Global expansion would offer more opportunities
Louis Philippe Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Louis Philippe are as mentioned:
1. New brands coming in pose major threat due to competitive pricing. 2. Similar patterns and verity available at lesser price from other brands give the customers other options thus making the switching cost very less
Louis Philippe Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Louis Philippe:
Symbolizes elegance, class, status, and a lifestyle that is distinctly majestic and opulent
Louis Philippe STP
Men who prefer luxury formal wear
Urban men upper class and upper middle class
For the style-conscious contemporary male.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Louis Philippe. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute