Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Ddamas analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Ddamas SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Ddamas to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Ddamas is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Ddamas SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Ddamas competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
The woman of today who always believe in hiding beauty and revealing virtues
Upper-middle income consumers
Celebrating all occasions with diamonds
SWOT Analysis of Ddamas
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Ddamas:
1. Present in Over 160 cities across India 2. D'damas has the largest single brand exclusive franchise network in India and is the first Indian brand to have showrooms abroad 3. New and unique designs to impress the ever changing crowd preferences.
4. Celebrity brand ambassadors help in brand visibility 5. Good advertising and branding through TVCs and print ads
Here are the weaknesses in the Ddamas SWOT Analysis:
1. Uncertainty in financial market fluctuations 2. Tough competition in the market mean limited market share
Following are the Opportunities in Ddamas SWOT Analysis:
1. The company plans to enter Saudi Arabia, Middle East and the world 2. Large opportunities exist in exports by converting diamond into Jewellery before exports
3.More and more events should be organized to make more brand awareness
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Ddamas are as mentioned:
1. Shortage of supplies of Diamonds due to economy fluctuation 2. The difficulties of securing retail store locations 3.Competition from family owned business in this sector
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ddamas. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute