Hublot SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Hublot, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Hublot to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Hublot is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Hublot SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Hublot SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Hublot, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Hublot looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Hublot :
1. Hublot has developed innovative materials for its watches. Its scratch resistant material called as Magic gold has been popular worldwide.
2. Hublot has around 40 boutiques worldwide
3. The company benefits from the association and experience of its parent company which is a renowned luxury goods name in the industry
4. Its known for its fusion of unexpected innovative materials with traditional precious materials
5. Hublot has been the first luxury brand that has associated itself with football. It has gained significant visibility in being the official timekeeper of major championships and football teams
6. Strong backing of LVMH parent company, which is a leading global fashion brand
7. Hublot brand has been the official timekeeper of several sports teams, events etc
8. Good advertising and branding of the brand using TV commercials, print ads, online media etc
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Hublot SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand does not have as strong presence as compared to other watch brands in the merging economies
2. Hublot has not aggressively pursued advertising strategies as compared to some other leading brands
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Hublot SWOT Analysis:
1. Hublot double the number of stores providing great growth opportunities for the brand
2. Luxury watches are becoming more sought after in developing markets
3. Tie-ups with several other fashion brands can help the brand get more business
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Hublot are as mentioned:
1. Since luxury watches are the first luxury purchase of an individual, stronger presence of its competitors in this segment is a threat
2. There is stiff competition in the luxury watches segment
3. Fake & counterfeit Hublot watches that carry the same brand name and sell cheaply
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 16 competitors of Hublot:
2. TAG Heuer
16. Ulysse Nardin
Hence this concludes the Hublot SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Watches and Accessories
See what people will do for a Hubolt
Hublot offers sharply & distinctively cut watches
High Income group men
Hublot offers watches that represent the Art of Fusion
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hublot. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us