Tudor Watches SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Tudor Watches, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Tudor Watches to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Tudor Watches is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Tudor Watches SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Tudor Watches SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Tudor Watches, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Tudor Watches looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Tudor Watches :
1. The direct connection to the prestigious watch brand Rolex has helped the brand image and association
2. The brand associates itself with evoking the excitement that comes from the passion for speed. This is furthered by their sponsorship of racing events like the World Ducati week
3. The brand has outlets across the world in more than 27 countries
4. The brand has high product quality and is recognised for its exclusive time pieces
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Tudor Watches SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand does not have a presence that is required for a mid to high end watch segment
2. The brand recall for the watch in the segment is also low
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Tudor Watches SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand can extend its marketing and promotional strategies for other sporting events as well in order to gain higher visibility
2. Brand can explore opportunities in other product categories that are synonymous with the brand image
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Tudor Watches are as mentioned:
1. Competitors that are more visible and that have more brand awareness can pose a threat to the brand
2. More and more people are choosing their cellphones as a substitute to watches
3. Fake makes carrying the same brand name selling in Black Markets
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Tudor Watches:
Hence this concludes the Tudor Watches SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Tudor Watches Overview|
Tudor watch company (Under Rolex S.A)
Watches and Accessories
Watch your style
The watches are made with Rolex cases, yet less expensive
|Tudor Watches STP|
Prestigious brand for sports watches
Mid to high end
Watches that achieve the delicate balance between elegance and performance
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tudor Watches. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us