Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Mikimoto analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Mikimoto SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Mikimoto to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Mikimoto is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Mikimoto SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Mikimoto competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Woman interested in buying diamonds and pearls jewellery
Urban women from upper class
Unique ,luxurious and well worth seeking out
SWOT Analysis of Mikimoto
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Mikimoto:
1. Mikimoto is the producer of finest quality of pearls 2. Century old business of creating such refined pearls and such innovative designs 3. Mikimoto, the creator of real pearls have won many accolades, which were bestowed on him 4. Gives an outstanding customer experience to create true brand value and a competitive advantage
5. Each piece is having supreme dedication, passion and elegant design
Here are the weaknesses in the Mikimoto SWOT Analysis:
1. Despite high product quality, the brand is losing out on brand recall and availability 2.Limited global reach and needs to use the franchising model and retail model
Following are the Opportunities in Mikimoto SWOT Analysis:
1. Can go into accessories like purses, watches and etc 2.Brand recall can be increasing by creating a buzz by creating ads
3. Tie-up with fashion brands and events
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Mikimoto are as mentioned:
1. Raw materials prices are increasing 2.Pearls are used by some specific age group, not so popular in youngsters. 3. Many fake and duplicate pearls have come, creating option for consumers to buy cheaper products.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mikimoto. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute