Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of IWC Schaffhausen analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In IWC Schaffhausen SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like IWC Schaffhausen to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. IWC Schaffhausen is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the IWC Schaffhausen SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top IWC Schaffhausen competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Watches made for pilots, sailors, divers known for their elegance and Engineering
IWC Schaffhausen STP
High Income group Men
Watches that are made for Real men with nerve and spirit
SWOT Analysis of IWC Schaffhausen
IWC Schaffhausen Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of IWC Schaffhausen:
1. They have more than 1000 sales outlets worldwide, including more than 35 company-owned boutiques in cities such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Geneva and Moscow.
2. Being a part of the reputed Swiss Richemont Group, the brand has benefitted
3. They have a wide collection of watches, from the daily wear and sports watches to fine classic watches
4. The brand, true to its image, is the timekeeper of the Volvo Ocean Race
5. The watches have developed a reputation of being sturdy and durable
IWC Schaffhausen Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the IWC Schaffhausen SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand awareness of the brand is not among the Target segment, but a portion of it. Only the watch collectors are very well aware of the brand 2. Low penetration in the emerging economies compared to a few premium watch brands
IWC Schaffhausen Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in IWC Schaffhausen SWOT Analysis:
1. More brand penetration and visibility in emerging countries
2. Tie-ups with fashion events and houses to enhance brand position 3. Offer more customisation to customers to tap niche segments
IWC Schaffhausen Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of IWC Schaffhausen are as mentioned:
1. The more commonly known brands have a stronger reputation of being luxury watches that can threaten the brand presence
2. Fake replicas affects brand image and sales
IWC Schaffhausen Competition
IWC Schaffhausen Competitors
Below are the top 2 competitors of IWC Schaffhausen:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to IWC Schaffhausen. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute