IWC Schaffhausen SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of IWC Schaffhausen, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
IWC Schaffhausen is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector. The article below lists the IWC Schaffhausen SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of IWC Schaffhausen looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of IWC Schaffhausen :
1. They have more than 1000 sales outlets worldwide, including more than 35 company-owned boutiques in cities such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Geneva and Moscow.
2. Being a part of the reputed Swiss Richemont Group, the brand has benefitted
3. They have a wide collection of watches, from the daily wear and sports watches to fine classic watches
4. The brand, true to its image, is the timekeeper of the Volvo Ocean Race
5. The watches have developed a reputation of being sturdy and durable
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the IWC Schaffhausen SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand awareness of the brand is not among the Target segment, but a portion of it. Only the watch collectors are very well aware of the brand
2. Low penetration in the emerging economies compared to a few premium watch brands
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in IWC Schaffhausen SWOT Analysis:
1. More brand penetration and visibility in emerging countries
2. Tie-ups with fashion events and houses to enhance brand position
3. Offer more customisation to customers to tap niche segments
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of IWC Schaffhausen are as mentioned:
1. The more commonly known brands have a stronger reputation of being luxury watches that can threaten the brand presence
2. Fake replicas affects brand image and sales
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the IWC Schaffhausen SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About IWC Schaffhausen
|IWC Schaffhausen Overview|
IWC Schaffhausen (International Watch Company)
Watches and Accessories
Fine time pieces from Switzerland;
Watches made for pilots, sailors, divers known for their elegance and Engineering
|IWC Schaffhausen STP|
High Income group Men
Watches that are made for Real men with nerve and spirit
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to IWC Schaffhausen. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us