Agnes B SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Agnes B, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Agnes B is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector. The article below lists the Agnes B SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Agnes B looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Agnes B :
1.Strong brand presence with over 200 boutiques spread over 3 continents in 12 countries.
2. The brand has an exclusive online store which it uses to sell select merchandise.
3. The brand has diversified into footwear, fragrances and eyewear to make it a complete urban lifestyle brand.
4. The brand has taken up several green initiatives like using recycled materials for its products and packaging and has formed a green committee for it.
5. The brand also undertakes several CSR initiatives for fighting AIDS with initiatives like Help Yourself which have been successful.
6. The brand along with products has also diversified into services like restaurants, cafes , flower shops, wedding organizers which is unique to the brand.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Agnes B SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand has not indulged in any advertisements and promotions unlike its competitors.
2. The brand has limited presence in emerging economies which are huge markets
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Agnes B SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand can concentrate on new emerging markets like India and China which has growing potential clientele for their products.
2. The brand with its range of products and services can also look forward to innovating new retail formats.
3. Tie-ups with fashion houses to increase visibility
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Agnes B are as mentioned:
1. The brand faces threat from the highly fragmented fashion industry where there is a high bargaining power of buyers and low brand loyalty.
2. The brand can also feel the crunch with the market recessions and reduced spending on lifestyle products.
3. The foray of various fashion designers into this segment also increases the competitive space.
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Agnes B SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Agnes B
|Agnes B Overview|
Apparel and Accessories
Save the Date
Exclusive designer wear
|Agnes B STP|
Fashion conscious men and women in the age group 0f 25-45
Young urban upper middle class men and women
A complete urban lifestyle brand.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Agnes B. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us