Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Fastenal analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Fastenal SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Fastenal to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Fastenal is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Fastenal SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Fastenal competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Fastenal:
1. Offers services like inventory management, small fastener manufacture, and machining 2. S&P 500 Component 3. Fastenal acquired parts of Holo-Krome, a US socket head screw-making company 4. Fastenal has been contracted by the US Government on a number of times
5. Strong presence across US
Here are the weaknesses in the Fastenal SWOT Analysis:
1. It is only dependent on US and no global presence 2. The company paid a settlement to prevent litigation from cession of contract
Following are the Opportunities in Fastenal SWOT Analysis:
1. Fastenal will be the primary sponsor in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series enhancing its image 2. Acquisition of smaller players 3. Rapid expansion plan for future
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Fastenal are as mentioned:
1.Increasing competitor activity
2. Fluctuating economy affects operations and business
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fastenal. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute