Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Arvind Mills analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Arvind Mills SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Arvind Mills to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Arvind Mills is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Arvind Mills SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Arvind Mills competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
The above mentioned brands are the prominent products under the Arvind Mills product portfolio.
SWOT Analysis of Arvind Mills
Arvind Mills Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Arvind Mills:
1. One of the largest manufacturers of Denims in India and the world 2. Strong portfolio of domestic and International brands 3. Economies of scale through complete integration
4. Arvind runs India's largest Value Retail Chain - Megamart with over 200 stores 5. Latest Manufacturing tools in production of denims and clothing 6. Over 26000 employees form the workforce for Arvind Mills 7. CSR activities like education (Sharda Trust), upgrading slums etc have enhance brand image
Arvind Mills Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Arvind Mills SWOT Analysis:
1. Global penetration is limited as compared to a few other international brands 2. Presence of Indian and international brands offers more offering to customers therefore high brand switching
Arvind Mills Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Arvind Mills SWOT Analysis:
1.Growth in the garment industry
2.Rapid growth in target group as well as higher incomes
3. Global expansion and reach of brands to increase sales
Arvind Mills Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Arvind Mills are as mentioned:
1.Increasing competition from Indian as well as international brands
2. Cheaper imports from other countries, and pirated/fake products
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Arvind Mills. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute