Landmark Group SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Landmark Group, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Landmark Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Landmark Group is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Landmark Group SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Landmark Group SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Landmark Group, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Landmark Group looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Landmark Group :
1. Landmark is regional shopping center offering wide range of products
2. Huge network of retail ,malls and licensing channels across globe
3. Good advertising and brand presence through media so high brand recall in consumer minds
4. Presence in over 18 countries with over 1300 outlets makes it a strong brand
5. Over 40,000 employees are a part of the group
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Landmark Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Despite being a strong player, the brand awareness is limited compared to global leaders
2. Stiff competition from global players means market share growth is limited
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Landmark Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Brand can diversify into food category as consumers spend a lot on this category
2. Tie- up with affordable real estate properties would give extra edge in company performance
3. Global expansion could help brand to spread worldwide
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Landmark Group are as mentioned:
1. Rising real estate prices could be concern for company
2. FDI in retail segment could force to improve existing performance standards
3. Consumers have a lot choices to buy anything so maintaining top of mind brand recall is must for company
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 4 competitors of Landmark Group:
2. Greenbrier Mall
3. Southpark mall
4. Staunton mall
Hence this concludes the Landmark Group SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Landmark Group Overview|
Live life better
Product and concept innovation
|Landmark Group STP|
Convenience and style conscious group
Middle class and upper middle class
Product that makes life better
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Landmark Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us