Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Landmark Group analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Landmark Group SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Landmark Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Landmark Group is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Landmark Group SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Landmark Group competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Landmark Group:
1. Landmark is regional shopping center offering wide range of products
2. Huge network of retail ,malls and licensing channels across globe
3. Good advertising and brand presence through media so high brand recall in consumer minds
4. Presence in over 18 countries with over 1300 outlets makes it a strong brand
5. Over 40,000 employees are a part of the group
Landmark Group Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Landmark Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Despite being a strong player, the brand awareness is limited compared to global leaders
2. Stiff competition from global players means market share growth is limited
Landmark Group Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Landmark Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Brand can diversify into food category as consumers spend a lot on this category 2. Tie- up with affordable real estate properties would give extra edge in company performance
3. Global expansion could help brand to spread worldwide
Landmark Group Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Landmark Group are as mentioned:
1. Rising real estate prices could be concern for company
2. FDI in retail segment could force to improve existing performance standards
3. Consumers have a lot choices to buy anything so maintaining top of mind brand recall is must for company
Landmark Group Competition
Landmark Group Competitors
Below are the top 4 competitors of Landmark Group:
2. Greenbrier Mall
3. Southpark mall
4. Staunton mall
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Landmark Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute