Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Aadhaar Retail analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Aadhaar Retail SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Aadhaar Retail to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Aadhaar Retail is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Aadhaar Retail SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Aadhaar Retail competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Ability to touch the lives of the Indian farmers, their families and their communities by offering great value propositions , all under one roof
Aadhaar Retail STP
Rural retail supermarket
Rural and semi-urban households in India
Focus on retail distribution of agricultural and consumer products in rural and semi-urban India
SWOT Analysis of Aadhaar Retail
Aadhaar Retail Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Aadhaar Retail:
1. Offering more than 1500 SKUsacross broad product lines like processed food, personal care, general merchandise, appliances etc. 2. Also ventured into Wholesale market(cash and carry format) to provide cheaper access of agricultural inputs, food and groceries to rural Indian customer
3.Pioneer in establishing organised retail in rural region in India
4. Strong brand backing and efficient operations
Aadhaar Retail Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Aadhaar Retail SWOT Analysis:
1.Present only in a few states compared to retail giants 2. Lack of organised retail sector in India especially in rural areas 3.Constant need to implement innovative rural marketing strategies to gain brand awareness
Aadhaar Retail Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Aadhaar Retail SWOT Analysis:
1. Size of rural consumer goods market in India estimated to multiply in the next few years 2. Government investments made in building rural infrastructure such as roads, electricity etc. to serve as boon for its growth 3.Lack of competition in the rural distribution model
Aadhaar Retail Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Aadhaar Retail are as mentioned:
1. Weak rural infrastructure existing in the country 2.Lack of connectivity of rural regions severely raise operating costs
Aadhaar Retail Competition
Aadhaar Retail Competitors
Below are the top 4 competitors of Aadhaar Retail:
3. Local Provision stores 4.Kendriya Bhandars and fertiliser shops
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Aadhaar Retail. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute