Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Officeworks analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Officeworks SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Officeworks to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Officeworks is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Officeworks SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Officeworks competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Big ideas. Lowest prices; We buy in bulk, so you get the lowest prices.
Widest range of products at the lowest prices
Price conscious customers
Office and home owners
SWOT Analysis of Officeworks
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Officeworks:
1. Over 150 stores with presence in all states across Australia, with over 6000 employees 2. Bulk purchase gives Officeworks an edge over price 3. Free delivery in some of the major cities 4. Fun children engaging activities in the stores
5. Free Wifi at all the stores, customers can instantly compare prices and be convinced that Officeworks offers the lowest
6. Strong online and phone sales presence
7. Products offered on rental too
Here are the weaknesses in the Officeworks SWOT Analysis:
1. Geographic limitation makes in dependent only on Australian economy 3. The furniture is not unique and designs are very common place
Following are the Opportunities in Officeworks SWOT Analysis:
1. More emphasis on school supplies. 2. Officeworks can offer some designer furniture for office and home use. 3. Cater to nearby markets such as New Zealand and South East Asia
4. Toys and other children entertainment section would will interest mothers to purchase from Officeworks
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Officeworks are as mentioned:
1. Competition from Large supermarkets and hypermarkets that offer the same set of products and much more 2. Electronics sold at Officeworks is available at their respective factory outlet or company websites at lower prices 3. Competition from local furniture workshops and retailers
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Officeworks. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute