Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Card Factory analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Card Factory SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Card Factory to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Card Factory is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Card Factory SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Card Factory competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
People interested in buying Cards and gifts at affordable prices
Young middle class people who wants good quality products at affordable prices
Card Factory sells cards and gifts to people who wants a good quality product with lot of variety and provide value for their money
SWOT Analysis of Card Factory
Card Factory Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Card Factory:
1. Value positioning -High efficiency in Management and not much reliance on suppliers. Designs, Sources and prints its own cards 2. Online sale through gettingpersonal.co.uk including variety of products from chocolates to engraved champagne flutes 3. Strong Management with good decision making capabilities 4. Large number of valued store network
5. The company has over 6500 employees
Card Factory Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Card Factory SWOT Analysis:
1. Stuck with the price range 2. Not adjusting fast to the change happening in the greeting card industry 3. Limited cards range online means limited share
Card Factory Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Card Factory SWOT Analysis:
1. Growth in UK as well as in other countries 2. Increase in online cards market 3. Increase Product variety and mix online with proper marketing
Card Factory Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Card Factory are as mentioned:
1. British Greeting cards market not growing 2. Online retailers growing at high pace 3. Rising Delivery charges
Card Factory Competition
Card Factory Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Card Factory:
1. Clinton Cards 2. Scribblers 3. Moonpig
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Card Factory. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute