Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Condor Cycles analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Condor Cycles SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Condor Cycles to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Condor Cycles is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Condor Cycles SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Condor Cycles competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Young Sports enthusiasts who want to seriously pursue cycling
One stop shop for serious cycle enthusiasts
SWOT Analysis of Condor Cycles
Condor Cycles Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Condor Cycles:
1. Most trusted brand of cycles for people who seriously want to pursue cycling
2. One stop shop for all kinds of biking requirements. Widest range of high quality products related to cycling including accessories and apparels available apart from cycles.
3. Ease of building a custom made bike according to one’s requirement has helped tap into almost every segment of cycling enthusiasts.
4. Very knowledgeable staff who help customers make the right choice in selecting the best bike for them
5. Vertically integrated the value chain of the cycling industry from manufacturing to after sale service.
6. Customer satisfaction is excellent and has made customers loyal over time. Training programs relating to maintenance of bikes has helped build good customer relations.
7. Has been ridden by sports riders Condor bicycles have been ridden to World Championship gold medals and ridden in the Tour de France.
Condor Cycles Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Condor Cycles SWOT Analysis:
1. No online easy ordering system not present
2. The variety of products catering to women segment is limited
3. Geographic limitations mean less brand awareness
Condor Cycles Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Condor Cycles SWOT Analysis:
1. With global warming being a major concern worldwide, and no car days being a norm in many parts of Europe, there is a boom in the cycle industry.
2. They can tie up with cycling training schools or open one under their brand name
3. Women competitive cycling is gearing up recently and hence they can enlarge their product portfolio for women cycles and apparels as now they have limited editions of these
4. Can integrate into health drink or health awareness programs to boost brand awareness and boost sales.
Condor Cycles Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Condor Cycles are as mentioned:
1. Global slowdown causes threat as disposable income decreases
Better transportation can easily be a substitute
2. Intense competition can take away market share
Condor Cycles Competition
Condor Cycles Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Condor Cycles:
1. Cycling Sports Group
3. Sigma Sport
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Condor Cycles. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute