Booz and Company SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Booz and Company, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Booz and Company to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Booz and Company is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The article below lists the Booz and Company SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Booz and Company SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Booz and Company, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Booz and Company looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Booz and Company :
1. Booz & Company was acquired by PwC to become Strategy&
2. Booz & Co is one of the largest government consulting agencies
2. Strategy& has a professional workforce of over 3000 employees
3. The company has its presence in over 30+ countries through 60 offices
4. The majority of clients of Booz and Co are mostly from the top 100 global companies
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Booz and Company SWOT Analysis:
1. Strategy&'s presence is more in US than any other parts of the world ie limited global penetration
2. Despite being a top consulting firm, it has limited recall and awareness compared to industry leaders
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Booz and Company SWOT Analysis:
1. Consultants to other governments in the world
2. Booz & Co could focus on diversification into other sectors
3. Tie-ups and more presence in emerging economies
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Booz and Company are as mentioned:
1. Stiff competition from existing industry players means limited market share growth for Booz
2. Fluctuations in currencies affects international projects
3. Companies setting up their own knowledge centres can affect Strategy&'s business
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 9 competitors of Booz and Company:
4. PwC PricewaterhouseCoopers
6. Boston Consulting Group BCG
7. A T Kearney
Hence this concludes the Booz and Company SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Booz and Company Overview|
Booz Allen Hamilton
Delivering results that endure
Booz & Co has moved beyond typical corporate businesses and provided services to Hollywood and football leagues
|Booz and Company STP|
Fortune 500 companies
Top 100 and largest businesses in the world
Strategy& (Booz & Co) are globally acclaimed strategy consulting firm
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Booz and Company. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us