Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Oliver Wyman analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Oliver Wyman SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Oliver Wyman to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Oliver Wyman is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The table below lists the Oliver Wyman SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Oliver Wyman competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Organisations looking for consultancy and business solutions
All industries and companies
Financial Services Consulting firm
SWOT Analysis of Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Oliver Wyman:
1. They were ranked among the top in the Vault Consulting 2. They are a part of Marsh & McLennan companies which gives them wide area of expertise
3. Pan-industry experience adds value to the business
4. Has a geographic reach in over 25 countries
5. Nearly 3,000 people strong workforce
Oliver Wyman Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Oliver Wyman SWOT Analysis:
1. Lesser known brand compared to competition despite having good penetration
2. Companies setting up own knowledge and analytical centres hurts business
Oliver Wyman Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Oliver Wyman SWOT Analysis:
1. They have immense opportunities in emerging economies
2. Tie-ups with international consulting brands
3. Increasing scope of analysis by targeting newer sectors
Oliver Wyman Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Oliver Wyman are as mentioned:
1. They have been associated with many financial controversies 2. The ongoing recession can affect their business
Oliver Wyman Competition
Oliver Wyman Competitors
Below are the top 2 competitors of Oliver Wyman:
1. KPMG 2. Ernst & Young
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Oliver Wyman. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute