Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Monster analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Monster SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Monster to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Monster is one of the leading brands in the media & entertainment sector.
The table below lists the Monster SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Monster competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Right Jobs, right candidates; Your calling is calling
Vast network of potential employees and employers across the globe
Internet users job portal
Internet users searching for better career opportunities
Positioned as a job portal providing exposure to global opportunities
SWOT Analysis of Monster
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Monster:
1. High global presence
2. Well-built network across various countries
3. Provides multiple search option
4. Provides suggestions and recommendations to job seekers on resume, interview, salary negotiations etc. 5. Monster is the largest job search engine in the world, with over a million job postings at any time and over 150 million resumes 6. Employs approximately 5,000 employees in 36 countries
Here are the weaknesses in the Monster SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited reach due to restrained penetration of internet
Following are the Opportunities in Monster SWOT Analysis:
1. To persuade more companies to utilize the portal by emphasizing lower recruitment costs
2. To persuade more employees to post their resume on website
3. To integrate more closely with the HR department of various companies
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Monster are as mentioned:
1. Low internet penetration across various organization or locations
2. Improved services and offerings by competitors 3. Newly emerging competitive job portals
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Monster. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute