Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Capital Market analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Capital Market SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Capital Market to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Capital Market is one of the leading brands in the media & entertainment sector.
The table below lists the Capital Market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Capital Market competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
It is India’s oldest finance and investment fortnightly.
Capital Market STP
Stock Market enthusiasts
Investors in capital market, students of capital market, corporates
India’s oldest scientific investment publication
SWOT Analysis of Capital Market
Capital Market Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Capital Market:
1. It is India’s oldest and largest circulated magazine about stock market investments. 2. The magazine has been in circulation for a formidable 27 years. 3. Sections in the magazine like Capitaline Corner and Stock Watch are very popular among the readers. 4. The magazine is considered authority on stock market investment issues.
5. Popular brand and a good reputation amongst its customer base.
Capital Market Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Capital Market SWOT Analysis:
1. The appeal of the magazine is limited to people interested in studying and investing in the capital market.
2. The magazine is sometimes criticized for being too detailed and tedious for a lay man but then the magazine is highly targeted.
Capital Market Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Capital Market SWOT Analysis:
1. The magazine can make tie-ups with corporates and students to increase its subscription. 2. The magazine can make use of the social media and virtual space for its branding to increase its popularity among the youth.
3. The magazine can leverage upon the fact that it does not have any strong competitors.
Capital Market Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Capital Market are as mentioned:
1. Nowadays several TV shows offer the same kind of information, thus affecting brand loyalty. 2. Various websites are coming up for investors which are a cheaper source of information. 3. The circulation of the magazine is linked to the performance of the stock market.
Capital Market Competition
Capital Market Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Capital Market:
1. Money Today 2. Dalal Street 3. Outlook Money
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Capital Market. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute