Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Forbes analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Forbes SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Forbes to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Forbes is one of the leading brands in the media & entertainment sector.
The table below lists the Forbes SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Forbes competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
The magazine is known for its lists of the World’s Richest People
Corporates and Entrepreneurs
Corporates and Entrepreneurs in USA and other parts of the world
A capitalist business magazine
SWOT Analysis of Forbes
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Forbes:
1. It is one of the most popular bi-weekly magazines in USA as well as rest of the world. 2. The feature of the list of world’s richest people is very popular around the world. 3. It has several global editions that cater to specific needs of each region. 4. The brand is very popular internationally.
5. Popular brand and a good reputation amongst its customer base.
Here are the weaknesses in the Forbes SWOT Analysis:
1. The distribution networks of the global editions are not as well developed as those of some of the local magazines in the respective countries.
Following are the Opportunities in Forbes SWOT Analysis:
1. The magazine can increase its readership by improving its availability in places outside USA. 2. The magazine can attract potential young customers by making its presence felt in the social media and virtual space.
3. By adopting an aggressive marketing and branding strategy in countries outside USA the magazine can increase its popularity.
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Forbes are as mentioned:
1. The market in which the magazine operates is very competitive and has some big brands in it. 2. The popularity of the internet has adversely affected the popularity of the print media. 3. The global editions of the magazine face stiff competition from the local magazines in respective countries.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Forbes. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute