Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Naspers analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Naspers SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Naspers to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Naspers is one of the leading brands in the media & entertainment sector.
The table below lists the Naspers SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Naspers competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Entertainment, trading opportunities, information and access to their friends – wherever our users may be.
Funds in Media related companies
E-commerce and Media firms
Traditional print media company to current e-media focused approach
SWOT Analysis of Naspers
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Naspers:
1. Strong brand presence in the field of multi media, TV and broadcasting 2. Experienced entrepreneurs to build internet businesses from scratch
3.Operations in over 15 countries across the world
4. Nearly 12000 employees form the strong workforce of the company
5. Has many brands of newspapers, magazines, internet services etc
Here are the weaknesses in the Naspers SWOT Analysis:
1. Crowded funding market 2. Weak presence in Asian Media and E-commerce sector
Following are the Opportunities in Naspers SWOT Analysis:
1. Growing e-commerce sector in South Asia and China 2. Consolidation in Internet ventures in Central Europe
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Naspers are as mentioned:
1. High taxation and regulation in India 2. E-media at a nascent stage with less penetration of m-commerce
Below are the top 2 competitors of Naspers:
1. Hearst Media 2. Time Warner
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Naspers. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute