Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Nielsen Holdings analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Nielsen Holdings SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Nielsen Holdings to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Nielsen Holdings is one of the leading brands in the media & entertainment sector.
The table below lists the Nielsen Holdings SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Nielsen Holdings competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Understanding customer needs and the market trends
Nielsen Holdings STP
People seeking for Professional Information
Customers who demand value add and next generation solutions
Combining information, deep expertise, and technology to provide customers with solutions that improve their quality and effectiveness
SWOT Analysis of Nielsen Holdings
Nielsen Holdings Strengthss
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Nielsen Holdings:
1. Printing publishing accounts susbtantial part of the revenue of the parent company 2. High revenue from online publishing and services
3. Creativity, engagement, proactive behavior, insight, capacity to improvise, capacity to improve, innovation, and synergy are the key strengths 4. Use of robust technology platforms to deliver best value to customers
Nielsen Holdings Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Nielsen Holdings SWOT Analysis:
1. Trying to completely transcend traditional publishing to online publishing 2. Slow in adopting to strategies in the highly competitive market
Nielsen Holdings Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Nielsen Holdings SWOT Analysis:
1. Leveraging its history to stretch across geographies and areas of expertise 2. Extract value from the massive amounts of data generated as a by-product of providing professional services
Nielsen Holdings Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Nielsen Holdings are as mentioned:
1. High competition of resource allocation to other business developments
2.Tough competition from the other global players
Nielsen Holdings Competition
Nielsen Holdings Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Nielsen Holdings:
1. Reed Elsevier 2.Informa Plc 3.Thomas Reuters
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nielsen Holdings. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute