Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of DaVita Healthcare Partners analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In DaVita Healthcare Partners SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like DaVita Healthcare Partners to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. DaVita Healthcare Partners is one of the leading brands in the pharma and healthcare sector.
The table below lists the DaVita Healthcare Partners SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top DaVita Healthcare Partners competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Kidney care, dialysis, in-center hemodialysis, in-center nocturnal dialysis, peritoneal dialysis, home hemodialysis, vascular access management, chronic kidney disease education, and renal diet assistance
Global kidney patients
Leading provider of dialysis services in the United States
SWOT Analysis of DaVita Healthcare Partners
DaVita Healthcare Partners Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of DaVita Healthcare Partners:
1. Market leadership in kidney care 2. Strong brand presence with 2,000+ outpatient dialysis centers in many states and the District of Columbia, serving a total of approximately 170,000+ patients 3. Strong CSR presence 4. Strong R&D and network with hospitals
5. Has been recognized by several awards
6. Strong expert workforce of over 50,000 professionals
DaVita Healthcare Partners Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the DaVita Healthcare Partners SWOT Analysis:
1. Operations limited to US means limited market share
2. Business heavily dependent upon status of medical insurance companies
DaVita Healthcare Partners Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in DaVita Healthcare Partners SWOT Analysis:
1. Number of patients is increasing
2. Aging population and more affordability
3. Scope of expansion in other continents 4. Venturing into other verticals of healthcare
DaVita Healthcare Partners Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of DaVita Healthcare Partners are as mentioned:
1. Rising cost of medical equipment making 2. Risk of changing regulatory environment 3. Compliance issues which are different in different countries
DaVita Healthcare Partners Competition
DaVita Healthcare Partners Competitors
Below are the top 6 competitors of DaVita Healthcare Partners:
1. Fresenius Medical Care 2. Satellite Healthcare 3. American Renal Associates
4. Dialysis Clinic Inc.
5. Innovative Dialysis Systems
6. Nephrology inc
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to DaVita Healthcare Partners. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute