AIBI International SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of AIBI International analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In AIBI International SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like AIBI International to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. AIBI International is one of the leading brands in the pharma and healthcare sector.
The table below lists the AIBI International SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top AIBI International competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
AIBI brings the best brands in Health, Beauty and Fitness
AIBI International STP
Individual consumers are people who are health conscious and can afford a gym equipment at their house. Commercial customers are gyms, fitness centers
Rich individuals and commercial fitness facilities
One stop solution for all fitness related problems
SWOT Analysis of AIBI International
AIBI International Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of AIBI International:
1. A huge portfolio of products under the brand 2. It carries brands such as Adidas, Life Fitness, Reebok, and Slendertone under one roof 3. The image of the brand is very strong in Singapore, AIBI has received the Singapore Promising Brand Award 4. AIBI offers a variety of services of best quality, it produces and distributes beauty, health, and fitness products
5. Offers high quality products and effective solutions for a good health
AIBI International Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the AIBI International SWOT Analysis:
1. Existing gym community to compete with our product offerings 2. Multi-brand retail stores ask for higher margins to keep your products 3. These products are high involved purchases and require technical expertise to explain the functioning of the product to the buyer, lack of well trained staff can create a trouble
AIBI International Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in AIBI International SWOT Analysis:
1. Increasing health awareness among people creates a huge market space for fitness products 2. Lack of time in working professionals is one of the main issue, personal fitness equipment will provide them a flexible regime for themselves 3. AMC contracts, after sale services, bulk discounts (for commercial buyers) can be used a strong influencer in purchases
4. Global expansion of brand through tieups
AIBI International Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of AIBI International are as mentioned:
1. Large club sells Nutritional Products, Retail Sport Items 2. Machine expenses due to faults in the equipment or general maintenance 3. Large gym and fitness centres giving out offerings to allure people to join them instead of buying a equipment
AIBI International Competition
AIBI International Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of AIBI International:
1. California Fitness Club 2. Centaurs Group 3. Aklistah Pte Ltd
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to AIBI International. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute