Shree Cement SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Shree Cement, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Shree Cement to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Shree Cement is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The article below lists the Shree Cement SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Shree Cement SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Shree Cement, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Shree Cement looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Shree Cement :
1. Shree Cement is one of the biggest cement manufacturers in North India.
2. It has successful operations in Rajasthan, Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, UP, J&K, Himachal etc.
3. It also plays in the power sector with Shree Power and Shree Mega Power brands.
4. It received Golden Peacock Award for Business Excellence
5. Shree Cement was rated among top 20 best companies to work for in India by Business Today, Mercer and TNS (2008–09).
6. It also received Award for good performance in Cost Management by Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWAI)(2008–09).
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Shree Cement SWOT Analysis:
1. It operates only in Northern States, so it does not have major presence other parts of the country.
2. Brand awareness of Shree cements is lesser than other Indian Brands of Cement industry.
3. It does a lot lesser branding activities when compared to famous Indian brands.
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Shree Cement SWOT Analysis:
1. It can expand its operations pan India.
2. It can also look for mergers and acquisitions with regional leaders in different Indian markets.
3. Government policies would also be pro manufacturing as it wants to promote Indian Manufacturing Sector, so this would surely help Shree cement to grow in the country.
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Shree Cement are as mentioned:
1. It would face strong competition from Indian Players when it tries to expand operation pan India.
2. There is a high risk involved in expanding into other parts as the brand awareness is lesser right now. So it should work on creating pan India brand awareness and then enter other markets.
3. Increased operating costs & reducing marketing share
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 4 competitors of Shree Cement:
1. Ambuja Cement
2. JK Cement
3. UltraTech Cement
4. ACC Limited
Hence this concludes the Shree Cement SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Shree Cement Overview|
Sasta Nahin, Sabse Achcha
Superior Strength cement
|Shree Cement STP|
Tier I/II/III cities, Public Sector/Private Sector, Customer/Builder
Customers and Builders in both Public and private sector in all tier cities
Supreme quality cement with high strength
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Shree Cement. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us