Kajaria SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Kajaria, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Kajaria is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector. The article below lists the Kajaria SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Kajaria looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Kajaria :
1. Kajaria has been synonymous to innovation and quality for many decades
2. It is the largest manufacturer of Ceramics and Vitrified tiles in India
3. The company offers more than 1200 options to the customers.
4. Kajaria tiles come in a wide range of colors and textures to complement bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, corridors, study rooms etc.
5. Kajaria ceramics is the only company in India which has won Superbrand award many times
6. It has a multi layered distribution network that gives it a huge advantage over its competitors.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Kajaria SWOT Analysis:
1. It does not have operations in African and North Asian Countries.
2. Pricing of Kajaria products is a bit higher than its competitors.
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Kajaria SWOT Analysis:
1. Kajaria ceramics can leverage its worldwide operations and expand into African and Asian countries.
2. It should do advertising activities all over the world that would help it increase brand awareness and recall.
3. It can look for mergers and acquisitions to expand its operations.
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Kajaria are as mentioned:
1. Many local players are posing a tough competition to Kajaria Ceramics.
2. Globally, many other players have entered into Ceramics industry and made the environment very competitive.
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Kajaria SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Construction Materials-Ceramics and Tiles
Transform Your World; Create grow innovate
Continuously Innovating company
Tier I/II/III Cities, Rural/ Urban Areas, private/public customers, owners/builders
Owners/builders having projects in Urban i.e. Tier I and Tier II cities
Best in technology, design and quality
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kajaria. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us