Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Kajaria analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Kajaria SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Kajaria to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Kajaria is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The article below lists the Kajaria SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Kajaria SWOT Analysis:
For Kajaria, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Kajaria looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Kajaria :
1. Kajaria has been synonymous to innovation and quality for many decades
2. It is the largest manufacturer of Ceramics and Vitrified tiles in India
3. The company offers more than 1200 options to the customers.
4. Kajaria tiles come in a wide range of colors and textures to complement bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, corridors, study rooms etc.
5. Kajaria ceramics is the only company in India which has won Superbrand award many times
6. It has a multi layered distribution network that gives it a huge advantage over its competitors.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Kajaria SWOT Analysis:
1. It does not have operations in African and North Asian Countries.
2. Pricing of Kajaria products is a bit higher than its competitors.
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Kajaria SWOT Analysis:
1. Kajaria ceramics can leverage its worldwide operations and expand into African and Asian countries.
2. It should do advertising activities all over the world that would help it increase brand awareness and recall.
3. It can look for mergers and acquisitions to expand its operations.
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Kajaria are as mentioned:
1. Many local players are posing a tough competition to Kajaria Ceramics.
2. Globally, many other players have entered into Ceramics industry and made the environment very competitive.
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 5 competitors of Kajaria:
Owners/builders having projects in Urban i.e. Tier I and Tier II cities
Best in technology, design and quality
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kajaria. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute