Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Vinci analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Vinci SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Vinci to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Vinci is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The table below lists the Vinci SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Vinci competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
To build long-term value for our customers, shareholders and employees, and for society at large
World’s leading concession-construction company
Based on geography: Europe, Africa, rest of the world
Mainland France, French overseas territories, Belgium and French-speaking Africa
An integrated solutions provider in the concession-construction sector present throughout the value chain (structural work, fit out, design-build, project management, systems integrator, PPP, property development)
SWOT Analysis of Vinci
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Vinci:
1. Vinci’s appeal as a green construction partner 2. Strong order book which would provide regular income in the tough times ahead 3. Complementing Business model: short-term operating cycles for contracting complement long-term cycles for concessions
4. Almost 80% of net sales generated in Europe
5. Over 180,000 employees form a part of its workforce
Here are the weaknesses in the Vinci SWOT Analysis:
1. High exposure to France: highly vulnerable to the uncertainties of a single geographical market
2. Economic fluctuations affect the business efficiency causing lesser profits
Following are the Opportunities in Vinci SWOT Analysis:
1. Selection of France as the host of the European championships has provided the French construction sector with several opportunities. Several stadiums will be built and renovated in France.
VINCI is already participating in the construction of the stadiums.
2. Focus on emerging economies - Countries in the Asia Pacific region such as China and India are experiencing rapid urban development combined with exponential growth in infrastructure needs and are looking for energy-efficient solutions
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Vinci are as mentioned:
1. Negative Trends in European economy - construction output in euro area declined 2. Government regulations - The group is subject to extensive and complex laws and regulations that affect the land development
and construction process, including laws and regulations related to zoning, permitted land uses, levels of density, building design, warranties, storm water, and use of open spaces
Below are the top 4 competitors of Vinci:
1. Bouygues Construction 2. Eiffage Construction 3. Spie Batignolles
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vinci. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute