Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of TalkTalk analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In TalkTalk SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like TalkTalk to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. TalkTalk is one of the leading brands in the telecom service providers sector.
The table below lists the TalkTalk SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top TalkTalk competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
People looking for safe, latest and value for money Telecommunication services
Businesses and consumers having age group from 25 to 55
One stop solution for all telecommunication needs
SWOT Analysis of TalkTalk
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of TalkTalk:
1. UK’s largest Next generation network covering almost all homes 2. Fastest growing TV services 3. Their commitment to making UK a better place by their products and people 4. Continuous efforts to innovate their products
5. It has subsidiaries like Blinkbox, TalkTalk Business, TalkTalk Technology
6. It has specialized in services like TV, broadband, phone, and mobile services.
7. Good advertising and marketing through commercials and sponsorships
Here are the weaknesses in the TalkTalk SWOT Analysis:
1. Huge competition means restricted margins and fight for market share 2. Controversy regarding TalkTalk Ireland closure and resulting in job losses
Following are the Opportunities in TalkTalk SWOT Analysis:
1.Improving Brand image 2.To advertise their products honestly 3.Ensuring the safety of its consumers
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of TalkTalk are as mentioned:
1. People moving onto its competitors due to bad market image 2.Recent run ins with Ofcom could prove loss making in the long run 3.Ambush marketing by its competitors
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to TalkTalk. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute