Maxis SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Maxis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Maxis is one of the leading brands in the telecom service providers sector. The article below lists the Maxis SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Maxis looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Maxis :
1. Increasing Operational Efficiency helping to widen returns
2. Market Position helping the company to implement new strategies
3. Strategic Alliances and Partnerships helping to capture new markets
4. Strong In-house Strategies helping to have consistent growth
5. Has approx 15 million subscribers across the Asia Pacific
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Maxis SWOT Analysis:
1. Small employee base compared to big telecom giants
2. Restricted Coverage Area and Market Share due to limited presence across the world
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Maxis SWOT Analysis:
1. Increasing Broadband Markets across geographies
2. Alliances and Agreement of Aircel in India
3. Growth in Telecommunications Services
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Maxis are as mentioned:
1. Competitive Pressure causing pressure on margins
2. Rapid Technology Changes needing capital infusion
3. Global Economic Slowdown impacting growth
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Maxis SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Usaha Tegas Group Holdings Bhd
Mobile Service Provider
Simple, Trustworthy, Creative, Brave
A leading communication and the internet technology service provider
Communication products namely, mobile services, residential fixed line services and broadband internet services.
Individual and businesses looking for telecom services
Maxis provides a variety of mobile communication products and services. They offer prepaid call plans, monthly subscription plans, International Roaming, MMS, WAP (over both GSM and GPRS), Residential Fixed Line services, Broadband Internet plans, and 3G services to both prepaid and postpaid subscription customers and I-Phone services.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Maxis. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us