Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Frontier Communications analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Frontier Communications SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Frontier Communications to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Frontier Communications is one of the leading brands in the telecom service providers sector.
The article below lists the Frontier Communications SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Frontier Communications SWOT Analysis:
Frontier is the sixth largest local exchange carrier in the United States
The company's products and services include value packages, telephone, television, internet, PC support & services, Wi-Fi, data & internet, voice & features, and related equipment and operates in the business and individuals segment
Rural areas, small and medium-sized towns and cities
Residential and business customers in its markets
In addition to local and long-distance telephone service, Frontier offers broadband Internet, digital television service, and computer technical support to residential and business customers in 27 states in the U.S.
1. Wide Service Portfolio helping to reach wider base 2. Well Defined Network Architecture and Technology 3. Leading Position in the Domestic Market
1. Declining Operational Efficiencies causing strained returns 2. Declining Liquidity Position leading to constrained strategies
1. Increasing Demand for Mobile Broadband 2. Focused Investments helping to sow better returns 3. Growing Telecommunications Services Market
1. Rapid Technological changes needing frequent capital infusion 2. Government Rules and Regulations causing operational bottlenecks 3. Highly Competitive Market leading to lower RPU
1. AT & T 2. Qwest Communications 3. América Móvil
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Frontier Communications. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute