Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Sarovar Hotels & Resorts analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Sarovar Hotels & Resorts SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Sarovar Hotels & Resorts to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Sarovar Hotels & Resorts is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The table below lists the Sarovar Hotels & Resorts SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Sarovar Hotels & Resorts competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
To provide a superior hospitality experience at excellent value
Sarovar Hotels & Resorts STP
Mid Market & Budget Segment
Largest chain of Mid market hotels in the country across the last 18 years .
SWOT Analysis of Sarovar Hotels & Resorts
Sarovar Hotels & Resorts Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Sarovar Hotels & Resorts:
1. The Sarovar Group has a vast reservoir of experienced professionals and technical experts 2. They have a huge spread of hotels (60 Hotels in over 40 cities in India) 3. Since India is known for its hospitality, the company is recognized globally
4. International presence due to Carlson Group tie-ups
Sarovar Hotels & Resorts Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Sarovar Hotels & Resorts SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited market share growth as competition is tough
2. The brand despite being popular has restricted recall
Sarovar Hotels & Resorts Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Sarovar Hotels & Resorts SWOT Analysis:
1. MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions) – Sarovar has its its presence in the 4 key metros where Meeting and conferences can be held
2. Mid Market Hotels are receiving Increasing Government support 3. The Hotels in smaller cities can create weekend get away packages
Sarovar Hotels & Resorts Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Sarovar Hotels & Resorts are as mentioned:
1. Increasing competition. Rampant increase in International entrants 2. There is a new trend of people preferring Well furnished guest houses over hotels
Sarovar Hotels & Resorts Competition
Sarovar Hotels & Resorts Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Sarovar Hotels & Resorts:
1. Westin 2.Lemon Tree 3.Ista
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sarovar Hotels & Resorts. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute