Club Mahindra Holidays SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Club Mahindra Holidays analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Club Mahindra Holidays SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Club Mahindra Holidays to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Club Mahindra Holidays is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The table below lists the Club Mahindra Holidays SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Club Mahindra Holidays competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Membership through which one can avail stay at a wide range of resorts whenever required
Club Mahindra Holidays STP
Leisure travellers, Families
A fun brand that can be enjoyed by families who like to travel to different destinations and spend quality time with their loved ones.
SWOT Analysis of Club Mahindra Holidays
Club Mahindra Holidays Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Club Mahindra Holidays:
1. Customer base of over 143000 members 2. 40+ resorts in various locations 3. Brand presence is quite high due to excellent advertiing 4. New under explored and lesser known locations (eg. Ashtamudi in Kerala)
5. High Brand Recall
6. Homely ambience and arrangements adds to its warmth as a hospitality company
Club Mahindra Holidays Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Club Mahindra Holidays SWOT Analysis:
1. Quality of services and infrastructure is not constant throughout the brand. 2. Company policies regarding booking of rooms does not always go well with customers (need to book 6 months prior) 3. Constant political disturbances within the country
Club Mahindra Holidays Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Club Mahindra Holidays SWOT Analysis:
1. Incredible India campaign has had a positive influence on influx of foreigners traveling to India. Club Mahindra should have programs for foreigners. 2. With reducing spending capacities, domestic travel is increasing India
Club Mahindra Holidays Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Club Mahindra Holidays are as mentioned:
1. International hospitality giants are entering all markets and catering to all segments in this sector 2. Economic downturn might have an effect on equity capital of the company
Club Mahindra Holidays Competition
Club Mahindra Holidays Competitors
Below are the top 4 competitors of Club Mahindra Holidays:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Club Mahindra Holidays. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute