Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Fraport analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Fraport SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Fraport to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Fraport is one of the leading brands in the transport and logistics sector.
The table below lists the Fraport SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Fraport competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Operates Frankfurt Airport, one of the world's most important air transportation hubs
Business which requires transportation and Logistics services
Businesses which requires services in airport management field
One of the leading companies in airport business worldwide
SWOT Analysis of Fraport
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Fraport:
1. Active on four continents through investments and subsidiaries
2. Strong player with global presence and good service 3. Introduction of new technologies to optimize operating processes 4. Over 50 years of experience in ground handling services 5. Solid EBITDA increase despite downturn in Cargo business
Here are the weaknesses in the Fraport SWOT Analysis:
1. Highly dependent on couple of partners for business 2. No visibility in North America and Australia
Following are the Opportunities in Fraport SWOT Analysis:
1. Investment in airports in emerging economies 2. Robust economy of Germany compared to other European nations gives positive outlook for business development 3. Forming strategic alliances and joint ventures are opportunities to maximize profits and gain new business
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Fraport are as mentioned:
1. Economic fluctuations can have considerable impact on economic development of air traffic 2. Rising oil prices can affect development of air traffic 3. Rules and regulations in airport infrastructure development
Below are the top 3 competitors of Fraport:
1. Abertis Infraestructuras, S.A. 2. Acciona S.A. 3. Aeroporti di Roma S.p.A.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fraport. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute