SWOT Analysis of JetBlue Airways with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
JetBlue Airways Corporation
Mainly domestic market of America but also International
You Above All
In-spite of being a major player, it is not a member of any of the airlines alliances
Middle class/Price sensitive upper middle class
Customers looking for low cost and high quality
Low cost carrier
1. Recipient of Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Low Cost Carriers in North America Award for 8 consecutive years, thus has a very strong brand image in America 2. New and efficient aircrafts (youngest fleet amongst any major U.S. airline) 3. It was one of only few airlines which reported profit after the decline in airline industry post 9/11 attack 4. High customer satisfaction due to various facilities such as satellite radio, T.V set on each seat and all this at a low fare as compares to other players in the industry
5. Serves as a popular low-cost airline across 75 destinations
1. It has less international destinations. Does not have presence in Asia and other unsaturated market 2. Higher costs linked to airline's several facilities are making the company less competitive
1. America is the single largest market in the world 2. Introduction of new planes has created the opportunity for new routes 3. Huge scope to expand in the Asian market
1. Most of the major airlines have undergone cost reformation to reduce the air fare 2. Rising fuel prices and problem of availability of fuel 3. Fluctuation in the demand of air travel especially after terrorists attack
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to JetBlue Airways. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.