SWOT Analysis of Holden Cars with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Passenger Cars, SUV & crossovers
One of the most popular automobile brand in Australia and New Zealand
Automobiles for all segments
Middle and upper middle class individuals
Strong & reliable high performance cars
1. Founded in 1856 in Australia shows the legacy of the brand 2. Over 6000 Employees 3. Known as the Australian Car maker specializing in SUV & Minivans 4. Strong brand image esp. in Australia & New Zealand
5. Strong backing of General Motors has added more momentum to growth of the brand
1. Strongly a regional player with strong presence only in Australia & New Zealand 2. Global presence and market share is negligible compared to other automobile manufacturers
1. The Chevrolet/Holden Volt is a product which will bring a lot of opportunities in terms of sales 2. They can explore the emerging markets of Asia other than China & Africa 3. They can look to develop their own models with help of its parent GM
1. Increasing shift from traditional fuels to hybrid & electric powered cars 2. Other Japanese players & Korean Players have established themselves much firmly, thus revival will be challenging 3. Its brand is not that well known across geography
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Holden Cars. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.