SWOT Analysis of Vini Cosmetics with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Advertisements well aligned with positioning
Personal care products
Middle income group looking for quality cosmetic solutions at affordable prices
To provide quality consumer personal care products at competitive prices
1. Being a local player, it has good understanding of the Indian consumer market and hence better possibilities of exploiting the same 2. Strong branding and advertising very closely aligned with brand positioning 3. Good product variety 4. Operating across multiple categories in personal care in FMCG, showing steady growth in terms of market share
5. Good marketing through TVCs and print ads
1. In spite of growing top line, still to gain foothold in the FMCG maket across most of the products 2. Market already saturated and occupied by established players, both Indian and foreign
1. Use non-traditional promotional activities to increase word of mouth 2. Target the bottom of the pyramid, where the maximum opportunity lies 3. Since the majority of the competitors it has have higher price points, it can market itself both on price and quality
1. Competitors might enter into a price war 2. Trying to match up to competitors might lead to weakening bottom line
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vini Cosmetics. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.