SWOT Analysis of CA technologies with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
IT programming and services
IT and Technology
Agility made possible
Creates software which runs in different environment like mainframe, distributed, virtualized and cloud.
Industries use IT software and solution.
Provides the Information technology software which works on different environments.
1. One of the major providers of Information technology software, CA Technologies claims that its software is used by a majority of the Forbes Global 2000 companies 2. Strong Operating performance 3. Strong presence in job scheduling software market 4. Company has employee strength of over 13000
5. More focus on innovation and R&D. Company holds more than 400 patents worldwide and has more than 700 applications for patents in pipeline. 6. Has a global presence in over 45 countries
1. Highly depended on Mature market 2. Dependence on third party operators
1. Acquisition to support of cloud computing strategy 2.Emerging SaaS (software as a service) market
1. Intense competitions in the sector 2. US economic slowdown 3. Technology changes and product defects
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.