Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 10107
SWOT Analysis of Lacoste with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Apparel and accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Your Style is our mission
A vintage company with quality designs, modern technologies with a niche look.
All aspiring sportsmen and fashion conscious with a high purchasing power who prefer to flaunt a status symbol through their apparel.
All sportsmen and fashion conscious people who want to look sporty, trendy with an expensive brand name.
An Aspiring brand for achievement for sportsmen and a classic look apparel for lifestyle consumers.
1. The brand is present in over 120 countries and employs over 1000 employees.
2. The brand has an iconic image and a very rich heritage in the fashion industry.
3. The brand is highly accessible. Even-though positioned in the niche segment, the brand has reasonable price points compared to its competitions.
4. The brand has a very rich clientele in the sports fraternity
5. The brand has an elaborated product line including Bags, wallets, perfumes and shoes.
6. The brand is socially responsible as it funds organizations in Philippines to protect the extinction of crocodile.
7. The brand is very famous for its plain polo’s in multiple colors
1.The brand sales and image is affected by fake imitations of the products
2. The brand has been involved in environmental issues and has been accused of “dirty laundry” blamed for using hormone-affecting chemicals in their T-shirts.
1. Demand for Lacoste’s products are Increasing in the Asia-Pacific region significantly.
2. The world wide demand of green-clothing which is an opportunity for Lacoste to explore as the brand uses natural cotton fiber for all its clothing.
3. Demand for active sportswear in the Australasia Region.
1.increasing competition from lifestyle brands like H&M, ZARA and sportswear companies like adidas and Nike are increasing 2.Increasing number of counterfeit products and market, Lacoste has become one of the most Imitated brands.
3. The company has lost significant market share to other brands
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.