SWOT Analysis of ShopRite with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Wakefern Food Corporation
Lifestyle and retail
We're All About Food. We're All About Savings. We're All About You.; This is Your Neighborhood...This is Your ShopRite
Health and wellness together under one roof
City dwelling busy working class for whom time is money
Thrill the shoppers with offers and various means to purchase such as mobile app, online, home delivery.
1. A large variety of ShopRite products available at the stores 2. Greater importance to organic products as compared to other discount stores 3. Almost 300 stores covering the northeastern US 4. Largest retailer-owned cooperative in the USA
5. Strong backing from parent company - Wakefern
6. Online purchase and home delivery
7. Other amenities such as pharmacy and also wine & spirits
8. Organize purchases with ShopRite mobile app
1. Presence restricted to the eastern coast of US means limited market share 2. Revenues and profits are limited compared to retail giants
1. Increase geographical presence to the neighbouring states 2. Calorie specific rating of essential foods for the health conscious 3. Expansion into large format stores in the cities
1. Smaller towns have a number of mom and pop stores 2. Dedicated stores for organic products, pharmacies, toy stores, etc 3. Large number of online retail players in the US market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to ShopRite. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.