General and Premium customers living in Tier I and Tier II cities or builders having projects in Urban areas
Style, Innovation, Leadership
1. The CERA plant was the first to use natural gas – the purest fuel that gives extra sheen on products.
2. A modern facility with latest machinery like automatic CNC Machines & automatic polishing, the plant is equipped with superior technology manufactures the avant-garde collection of eco-friendly single lever faucets apart from the normal Half Turn & Quarter Turn faucets.
3. CERA has been steadfastly growing which is a reflection of its unflinching commitment towards innovation.
4. A team of over two hundred technicians across India provide prompt after-sales services to its customers
5. CERA was voted Product of the Year in sanitaryware segment for consecutive years
6. CERA was also conferred Power Brand, which is awarded to top 100 brands in India
1. Its distribution network is not as strong as compared to its competitors.
2. The brand has very limited international existence compared to leading global players
1. It can increase its pan India distribution and exports to increase worldwide presence.
2. It can look for mergers and acquisitions to build a stronger brand worldwide
3. More advertising through TVCs and online media
1. Regional low cost manufacturers are causing problems for CERA.
2. Government policies keep changing, so CERA should be careful while planning new implementations.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.