Air New Zealand SWOT Analysis, Competitors, STP & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Air New Zealand analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Air New Zealand SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Air New Zealand to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Air New Zealand is one of the leading brands in the airlines sector.
The table below lists the Air New Zealand SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Air New Zealand competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Air New Zealand SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Air New Zealand:
1. Skytrax rated it as one of the top ten airlines and was awarded by air transport world as Airline of the year 2. Special routes have been designed to promote trade and marketing 3. It is currently the only airline to circumnavigate the world
4. Organizational structure is very well balanced and organized
Air New Zealand Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Air New Zealand SWOT Analysis:
1. Brand awareness and number of destinations are lesser compared to global giant
2. Limited operations and market share due to heavy competition
Air New Zealand Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Air New Zealand SWOT Analysis:
1. Strategic alliance with Qantans will help to strengthen its position in the industry 2. Leverage on the award Airline of the Year in 2010 and 2012 given by the Air Transport World Global Airline Awards to create a strong brand image
Air New Zealand Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Air New Zealand are as mentioned:
1. Strong competition from foreign players and LCCs
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Air New Zealand. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute