Ryan Air SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Ryan Air, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Ryan Air is one of the leading brands in the airlines sector. The article below lists the Ryan Air SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Ryan Air looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Ryan Air :
1. Well Established / Strong Foothold in European Market in LCC Segment
2. Strong player in the UK market
3. Has over 160 destinations and high flight frequency
4. Caters to over 75 million passengers
5. Over 300 aircraft makes it one of the largest airline carriers
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Ryan Air SWOT Analysis:
1. Alleged strained employee relations affect image
2. Limited international penetration and low global presence
Read more about Ryan Air
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Ryan Air SWOT Analysis:
1. Brand New Fleet can be used to tap newer markets
2. Has been in the business for a long time and has got the customer confidence
3. Increase routes and also international destinations
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Ryan Air are as mentioned:
1. Cost of managing employees increasing along with fuel price
2. Changing policies and regulations by Govts
3. Increasing Competition in LCC segment in European Market
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Ryan Air SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Ryan Air
|Ryan Air Overview|
Christopher Ryan / Liam Lonergan / Tony Ryan
Fly cheaper; The low fares airline
|Ryan Air STP|
Middle Class and Lower Middle Class
Low Cost No Frills
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ryan Air. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us