Bank of Baroda SWOT Analysis, Competitors, STP & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bank of Baroda analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bank of Baroda SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bank of Baroda to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Bank of Baroda is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bank of Baroda competitors and includes Bank of Baroda target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Bank of Baroda SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Bank of Baroda is one of the best PSU Banks with service matching that of Private Banks
Bank of Baroda STP
Bank of Baroda Segmentation
People who wish to invest their money in banking activities
Bank of Baroda Target Market
Middle income group individuals, HNIs, Corporates
Bank of Baroda Positioning
Bank with International product and services served the Indian way
Bank of Baroda SWOT Analysis
Bank of Baroda Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bank of Baroda:
1. Bank of Baroda is one of the biggest names in public sector banking in India 2. Bank of Baroda offers number of services and products offered by the bank 3. CBS implementation in its branches 4. International presence adds to the credibility of Bank of Baroda
5. Strong legacy of the bank since its inception in 1908
6. More than 50,000+ people are employed with Bank of Baroda
7. Acquisitions have strengthened the position of the bank in the Indian market
8. Bank of Baroda has more than 5000+ branches and 10000+ ATMs
9. Strong advertising and branding of the brand
Bank of Baroda Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bank of Baroda SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited market share growth due to intense competition
2. International presence of Bank of Baroda is limited as compared to global banks
Bank of Baroda Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bank of Baroda SWOT Analysis:
1. International branches of Bank of Baroda give scope to expand in other economies 2. Expansion in the rural areas to include the unbanked and underbanked 3. Bank of Baroda Caps can contribute more to the revenues
4. Capturing the youth with internet services and apps.
Bank of Baroda Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bank of Baroda are as mentioned:
1. New banking licenses by RBI can affect operations 2. Foreign banks investing in huge numbers can reduce market share of Bank of Baroda
3. Online facilities are vulnerable to data leaks and loss of confidential information
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bank of Baroda. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the Brand or Add a New One : Contribute to BrandGuide