Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Danaher analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Danaher SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Danaher to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Danaher is one of the leading brands in the conglomerates sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Danaher competitors and includes Danaher target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
“Driving innovation across the nation”; “Experience Gendex”
Technology leaders with quality, integrity and compliance
Life sciences and diagnostics, test and measurement, industrial technologies, environmental and dental
Danaher Target Market
Scientists, laboratories, diagnostic centers, universities, medical schools; Telecommunication companies, packaging industries; Defense agencies; Commercial vehicle manufacturers; Water treatment plants; Dentists;
Innovative products for highly specialized sectors
Danaher SWOT Analysis
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Danaher:
1. Operates in about 50 companies employing more than 63,000 employees 2. Industrial diversity and unique products 3. Successful inorganic growth strategy – have acquired more than 400 companies
4. High Customer loyalty
5. Strong Management and high expertise
Here are the weaknesses in the Danaher SWOT Analysis:
1. High level of indebtedness may affect financial flexibility – total debts are a concern 2.Relatively less penetration outside USA as substantial revenue comes only from US
Following are the Opportunities in Danaher SWOT Analysis:
1. Acquisitions to strengthen industrial technologies and diagnostics businesses 2. Growing laboratory instruments market with consistent expected growth rate 3. Product and services expansion to industrial analyzers and the likes
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Danaher are as mentioned:
1. Intense competition may lead to pricing pressure from established regional and global competitors 2. Changes in healthcare and related industries for example reduction in amount of funding and reimbursements to customers by the government 3. Lower cost competitors or imports from counterfeit production companies
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Danaher. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute