Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Schwarzkopf analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Schwarzkopf SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Schwarzkopf to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Schwarzkopf is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Schwarzkopf SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Schwarzkopf competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
A hair care brand that caters to all kinds of solutions to your hair problems
Hair care products
The urbane socialite or upper middle class female who wants proper care for her hair
A hair care company which ensures not only proper quality for your hair but trend and style as well
SWOT Analysis of Schwarzkopf
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Schwarzkopf:
1. Unique positioning and strong brand image 2. Diverse range of products for hair care including shampoo, color, treatment etc 3. Superior quality and good packaging of products
4. Strong backing of parent company
5. Association of the brand with Hollywood celebrities adds more value to the brand
Here are the weaknesses in the Schwarzkopf SWOT Analysis:
1. Perceived to be expensive hence limited target audience 2. Limited awareness in emerging economies about the brand
Following are the Opportunities in Schwarzkopf SWOT Analysis:
1. To tap the lower end of the market by introducing products catering to that segment (flanking) 2. Introduce non-traditional promotional activities to create a word of mouth and increase visibility in stores
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Schwarzkopf are as mentioned:
1. From Indian competitors which have higher visibility
2. Competes in a category where switching cost is low
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Schwarzkopf. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute