Schwarzkopf SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Schwarzkopf, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Schwarzkopf is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector. The article below lists the Schwarzkopf SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Schwarzkopf looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Schwarzkopf :
1. Unique positioning and strong brand image
2. Diverse range of products for hair care including shampoo, color, treatment etc
3. Superior quality and good packaging of products
4. Strong backing of parent company
5. Association of the brand with Hollywood celebrities adds more value to the brand
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Schwarzkopf SWOT Analysis:
1. Perceived to be expensive hence limited target audience
2. Limited awareness in emerging economies about the brand
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Schwarzkopf SWOT Analysis:
1. To tap the lower end of the market by introducing products catering to that segment (flanking)
2. Introduce non-traditional promotional activities to create a word of mouth and increase visibility in stores
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Schwarzkopf are as mentioned:
1. From Indian competitors which have higher visibility
2. Competes in a category where switching cost is low
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Schwarzkopf SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Professional hair care for you
A hair care brand that caters to all kinds of solutions to your hair problems
Hair care products
The urbane socialite or upper middle class female who wants proper care for her hair
A hair care company which ensures not only proper quality for your hair but trend and style as well
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Schwarzkopf. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us