Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Vicco Laboratories analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Vicco Laboratories SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Vicco Laboratories to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Vicco Laboratories is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Vicco Laboratories SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Vicco Laboratories competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Products based on Ayurveda, Indian ancient science and no harmful chemicals
SWOT Analysis of Vicco Laboratories
Vicco Laboratories Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Vicco Laboratories:
1. Vicco had built up strong brand equity. Its ad jingle "Vicco Turmeric nahin cosmetic..." will bring instant recall to a large section of Indian consumers.
2. Strong brands in its portfolio; Vicco turmeric cream, Vicco vajradanti powder
3. Significant presence in international markets
Vicco Laboratories Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Vicco Laboratories SWOT Analysis:
1. It will have to change its traditional approach to branding to remain contemporary and reach out to young
2. Traditional packaging, branding and advertisements which has led to its brand losing relevance for the today’s generation
Vicco Laboratories Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Vicco Laboratories SWOT Analysis:
1. Consumers are becoming more aware about harmful effects of chemicals and gradually shifting towards natural products
2. Related diversification into growing categories
3. With growth in modern retail, it should look into opportunities of how to cater to this channel
Vicco Laboratories Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Vicco Laboratories are as mentioned:
1. Intense and increasing competition amongst other FMCG companies 2. FDI in retail thereby allowing international brands and increasing bargaining power of big retailers which could negotiate for better margins 3. Competition from unbranded and local products
Vicco Laboratories Competition
Vicco Laboratories Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Vicco Laboratories:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vicco Laboratories. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute